Join me in animating a rocket ship inside the reflection of an astronaut's space helmet. Learn to ideate, design a sequence of illustrations, and combine software to develop your animation.
Together we will;
1. Begin sketching off of the computer.
2. Practice draw-inside technique.
3. Design the foreground/middle ground/background of our first flat illustration
4. Paste our first illustration into three other artboards.
5. Edit the rocket ship in each copy, so when they're combined, it looks like the rocket ship is moving.
6. Import our illustrations into Adobe After Effects.
7. Create a frame-by-frame animation.
8. Convert the file into an mp4 with Media Encoder.
9. Share sketches, first illustrations, etc. with the class.
10. Be excited to jump in!